Parking Management System
The transponder-token solution for managing walk-ins.
Automatic parking with transponder token
- User-friendly parking management system with transponder token. Designed to manage walk-in (occasional) users.
- Also manages permit holders that have the handy transponder cards.
- Its modularity and flexibility make the Ps Token ideal for complex set ups, such as on multi-level parking or ones with several entry and exit points.
The solution with barcode ticket for managing occasional users
Automatic parking with barcode ticket
- System for managing occasional customers and permit holders.
- The system is customizable according to the facility’s actual needs.
- It cuts operating costs and increases profitability.
- Ideal for establishing commercial agreements with both public and private sector entities.
- Extremely modular and efficient service.
The simple solution for managing small parking areas with fixed toll charges
Simplified automatic parking
- Simplified coin-operated fixed-rate pay-to-park system
- Single unit for managing entries or exits, made of sturdy plate steel.
- Control of the associated barrier and control of the opening after payment is received.
- An extremely simple low-cost solution, especially designed to meet the needs of typical small parking facilities.
iParking is a revolutionary cloud-based vehicle park management system
Off street management software
iParking is cloud-based vehicle park management system, that offers real time vehicle park monitoring with the use of a web browser as well as iParking’s smart app for PC, tablet and smartphone. This powerful online system provides up to the minute information and data reports on live parking systems situated across the globe, at the touch of a button. Simple to use and intuitive, the iParking system combines cloud-based ingenuity with local hardware capabilities to provide a complete vehicle park management system.
- Web browser enabled.
- Web responsive for PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Real-time parking monitoring, control and maintenance.
- Multiple parking views based on access privileges.
- Multi-tenant services.
- Web-based reporting services.
- High availability at specialised datacentres.
- Geo-redundancy of data and servers.
- Vertical auto-scaling (more power in servers at high demand moments).
- Horizontal auto-scaling (more servers online at high demand moments).
- Server maintenance and updates on the cloud, no on-premises maintenance required.
Lince 6 web reports
- Statistic reports including: payments, products, invoices and receipts.
- Card records.
- Sales, balances refills.
- Movements and errors.
- Alarms and exceptions.
- card consumptions.
- pool groups.
- deferred payment.
In the reports, you can apply filters by dates, car parks, terminals, type of users and products; view graphics or details: exports to PDF, Word, Excel, Image, CSV, XML and MHTML.
Web app to monitor and control
- Monitor the state of all the car parks.
- Monitor the state of the terminals in a car park.
- Monitor and control one terminal. You can see the real state of the
- terminal and associated cameras while performing actions on the terminal.
- Monitor and control the active alarms of a terminal. You can perform actions on the affected devices.
- Monitor and control the advices of one or all the parking lots, including: exceptions, alarms, user messages.
Vehicle Guidance System
The Optima automatic vehicle guidance system for parking facilities permits real-time parking facility occupancy control, which uses the information obtained to register and indicate the location and shortest path to available spaces to users. Rapid detection and indication of free spaces means an immediate increase in parking facility vehicle turnover and, therefore, profitability.
- Increased fire safety in the parking facility, thanks to the system’s built-in temperature sensors.
- Centralized, independent set-up for each sensor, including height, adapting to the specific form of each parking facility.
- Optimization of electricity consumption in the car park, thanks to automatic adjustment of the lighting depending on various configurable factors.
- More efficient use and distribution, thanks to the sequential occupancy system by zones (fully configurable).
- All these features are based on establishing a true communications network that integrates the volumetric presence sensors and/or ultrasound vehicle traffic sensors, indicator signs, vehicle barriers, and a computerised central unit.